Showing 1–9 of 33 results
3B1 Concentrate for piglets feed
3B1 comprises of high quality protein source,
lactose, glutamines and immunoglobulin
to improve gut health and immune system,
reduce diarrhea and drop of body weight
after weaning. Energy source from lactose
source and short & medium chain fatty
acids and Omega 3 fatty acids ensure
piglets obtained sufficient energy for
growth. 3B1 also provides optimal levels of
vitamins and minerals as well as phytase to
fulfill the needs for young piglets for muscle
and skeletal growth.
• Dairy products
• Vegetable fats
• Products and by-products of oleaginous seeds
• Amino acids
• Vitamins and minerals
Include 20 to 25% per ton of feed
BERGAPRIME provides the instantly
available and essential substances:
phospholipids, fats and proteins.
Presents in oleosome structure. All lipids
are very highly digestible, absorbed
instantly, and easily metabolized into
ensures the active components that are
dispersed homogeneously in the digest
tracts, released slowly and utilized
continuously in the body.
Functions and benefits
• Activates cell functions, enzyme activities and hormone biosynthesis
• Stimulates growth of intestinal villi of piglets and young chicks
• Provides quick energy for maintaining physiological functions and
processing, particularly during the poor health condition
• Increases digestion and transportation of fats and oils, utilization of
proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Improves growth rate and feed efficiency
• Stops multiplication of micro-organisms and kills microbes and virus
• Improves immune responses and strengthens resistance to stress and
• Reduces mortality of chicks and piglets, and improves uniformity of litters
Essential phospholipids, functional fats and proteins.
Crude fat Min. 35%
Crude protein Min. 5%
Carbohydrates About 50%
Ash About 3%
Moisture Max. 5 %
Appearance yellowish powder
15 kg in carton box with plastic bag inside
500 – 1000 g per ton of feed
1 g per litre of drinking water
BPS + is a very unique butyric acids
salt. It appears in strong base salt due
to double buffered features which
promote endogenous enzyme secretion
at pancreas and stomach. BPS + is
able to stimulate the secretion of
endogenous enzymes which increase
the maturation of the digestive function
and increase the absorption potential of
the duodenum and jejunum.
Functions and benefits
• Enhance +4 % of pancreas weight enzymatic production
• Increase villi height 4% ~ 7%
• Increase enterocytes number
• Regeneration of the intestinal mucous membrane
• It allows a rapid digestive adaptation for the dietary transition phases
• It promotes digestive maturity for the young animals
• Diet valorization and increase of feed on the intake during lactation periods
Sodium butyrate 54%
Aromatic substances premixture 1 %
Swine 1 – 2.5 kg
Broiler & Layer 0.5 to 1.5 kg
Chicks 2 kg
Lamb & breeding calf 1.5 to 3 kg
Beef cattle 2.5 to 3.5 kg
Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
Coyden F contains clopidol
which is a pyridone-derivative
structurally related to the quinolones,
with antiprotozoal activity which
is directed against Eimeria spp.
in chicken. Clopidol leads to an
inhibition of the development of
sporozoites and trophozoites. Feed
containing Coyden F at the directed
level should be fed continuously as an
aid for the prevention and control of
caecal and intestinal coccidiosis and
for improvement in growth.
D.C.A.L < 25ppm
Store in a cool and dry place not exceeding 25ºC.
Dosage and Usage Instruct ions
Add 125 – 250g per ton feed.
It is suggested that Coyden F be premixed with some other feed
ingredient prior to final mixing. This should ensure thorough and
even distribution in the feed.
Extremely stable to the processes of animal feed manufacture and
in feeds during storage.
Coyden has no adverse effects on growing chickens and layer when
fed continuously up to 3 times of normal level.
Coyden has no effect on hatchability or fertility of laying chicken
when fed at recommended levels.
Cocci-Guard™ is an all-natural,
environmentally safe feed additive,
proven to effectively control all six
primary Eimeria species of coccidia.
Cocci-Guard™ is manufactured
from the purest and highest quality
ingredients, resulting in uniform
physical characteristics and consistent
Features and Benefits
Effective against all six primary Eimeria species,especially against Eimeria tenella
Safest anticoccidial available
No tissue residue
No withdrawal period
Compatible with all feed additives
Low potential for resistance development
Concentrated saponin extract > 13,600 ppm
Delac 50 is developed and successfully
used as an economic replacer of skimmed
milk powder in different feed formula’s
for piglets. Delac contains high quality
milk products, high protein level and all
essential amino acids.
Features and benefits
• High digestibility amino acids and easy to use
• High lactose content
• Low hygroscopic
• Free flowing
Include 10% – 20% per ton of feed 10% － 2 0%
Delac Dulce contains high quality
milk products, easily digestible protein
sources and essential amino acids
designed to enhance palatability
resulting in increased feed intake.
It provides the complete feed a strong
and balanced protein and readily
available energy level to stimulate
healthy and efficient growth.
Include 10% – 20% per ton of feed
Result of using Delac Dulce in weaner
feed for 14 days after weaning.
Efendazole 8% is a broad spectrum
anthelmintic for the treatment of animals
infected with mature and immature forms
of nematodes of the gastro-intestinal
and respiratory tracts. The elimination
of Efendazole 8% active ingredientfenbendazole
and its metabolites occurs
primarily via the faeces and to small
extent in the urine.
Features and Bene fits
Broad spectrum effect and low resistance
Eliminate mature and immature forms of nematodes, including
during the stage of visceral migration.
- Safe and convenient to use
Can be used for few target species with high safety margin. No adverse
effect when exceed treatment regime for few days.
- Do not affect feed palatability
Do not affect feed intake of animals during treatment period.
Compatible with other feed additives, including antibiotics
- Safe and convenient to use