Showing 55–58 of 58 results
Unique combination of highly digestible functional lipid together with essential phospholipids – important in providing extra energy to animals, especially in beginning stage of life. Vetaboost perfectly stabilize animal’s health and strengthening immune response.
- Enhance Nutrients Utilization: Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals
- Medium Chain Fatty Acids Instant Absorption Through Intestinal Wall
- Stimulate Villi Growth; Improve Immune Responses
- Improve Survivability of Weak Newborn Animals
- Provide Start-up Energy for Optimal Growth in Starter Phase
Feed: 500g-1kg per ton feed
Drinking: 1g/litre water, Stress Period: 5-10g/litre water
Vetolein is a palm oil product enriched with lecithin for better emulsifying effect to improve nutrient utilisation and production. This product contains high Vitamin E and beta carotene to enhance animal performance.
Free Fatty Acids <5%
Beta carotene >550 ppm
Vitamin E >600 ppm
<30 kg body weight 8500 kcal
>30 kg body weight 8900 kcal
<21 day old 8200 kcal
>21 day old 8700 kcal
Features and benefits:
High in Vitamin E which acts as natural antioxidants.
Improve immune responses.
Increase shelf-life of animal product.
Preserved with high level of beta carotene, a main source of vitamin A.
Essential for growth and development, immune system function and healthier skin.
Low free fatty acids content.
Reduce incidence of rancidity to ensure freshness of feed products.
Packing: IBC or tanker delivery.
Sows and growing / fattening pigs – Include 1 – 4% per ton feed.
Broilers – Include 2 – 3% per ton feed.
Layers – Include 0.5 – 2% per ton feed.
Vitamin Alpha D3
Alpha D3 is 10 times more bioactive
than the conventional sources of
Vitamin D3. It is considered the best
source of Vitamin D to maximize feed
utilization efficiency and maintain bone
and leg health.
Functions and benefits
• Increases utilization of phytate in feed.
• More phosphorus and calcium absorption ability.
• Thermostable up to 220 <sup>o</sup>C.
• Lower cost per ton of feed.
• Prevent tibia dyschondroplasia.
1 – α – OH – Cholecalciferol Minimum 15,380,000 I.U./kg
10 kg in pail
Include 12.5g per ton feed.
Being mixed with other ingredients to produce premixes, concentrated and complete feeds.
Highly productive animals require a balanced nutritional diet to stay healthy and perform maximally. Carefully selected plant-based polyphenols in Vitanox 50 contribute to optimal technical and financial results by supporting animals in maintaining the balance between oxidation and antioxidant capacity. Partial replacement of vitamin E by Vitanox 50 not only offers a cost-efficient alternative, synergistic effects also positively affect animal health and productivity.
Composition: Plant-based polyphenol compounds
- Elimination of oxidative stress
- Protection of epithelial tight junctions
- Improved health and performance
- Optimized feed costs (partial vitamin E replacement)
- Allowed in organic feed
Withdrawal period: None
Partial replacementof vitaminE (1g Vitanox 50 ~ 500 IU Vitamin E equivalents). Up to 50% Vitamin E replacement in feed or as a top up directly.
Packing: 25 kg