Showing 28–36 of 58 results
KemTRACE™ Chromium is a safe and highly bioavailable source of organic chromium for broiler diets. KemTRACE™ Chromium, fed to millions of cattle and swine in the U.S. and around the world since its introduction in 2000, is currently registered in more than 30 countries.
- The newest organic trace mineral approved for broiler diets in more than 40 years
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic chromium
- Available in three product concentrations:
- 04% – for use in complete diets
- 4% and 4% – for use in a premix prior to inclusion in complete diets
- Chromium has the ability to reduce corticosterone poultry
- The reduction in corticosterone during times of stress may decrease the negative impacts from stress events
- Effective dissociation from the mineral at the most crucial locations for maximum nutritional value
- Efficient and easy to incorporate with premixes and other feed ingredients
- 04% concentration – 500 grams/ton of feed
- 4% concentration – 50 grams/ton of feed
- 4% concentration – 5 grams/ton of feed
Packaging size: 25kg
LIV 52 Protec Powder
Liv 52 Protec is a growth promoter and production enhancer manufactured from a combination of herbs containing phytochemicals which stimulate the functioning of liver and other digestive organs. Liv 52 Protec stimulates enzymes secretion, enhances pancreatic function and regulates intestinal function for better digestion and absorption.
- Increases protein retention and utilization inside the body
- Promotes growth
- Improves liver functions
- Improve bile secretion and fat digestion
- Improve weight gain and FCR
- Protect liver from feed/ water-related toxins/contaminants
- Improve egg production
- Protects intestine and supports early recovery from conditions like necrotic enteritis/intestinal erosion and coccidiosis.
Dosage: Broiler and layers- 250g, Swine-250g
Packaging size: 20kg
M-Prove is composed of medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) and phytogenics. It is highly antibacterial and improve overall performance by optimizing intestinal functions, including optimizing feed intake, improve enzyme secretion, digestion, absorption, immune functioning and cecal fermentation. M-prove helps to minimize maintenance needs and improve production processes.
Composition: Activated medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) C6-12 and phytogenics (aroma)
Withdrawal period: None
Storage condition: Store in dry and well ventilated area below 20°C.
Packing: 25 kg
Dosage and Usage Instructions:
Day 0 – 28: 1.00 kg / MT feed
Day 29 – 42: 0.75 kg / MT feed
>Day 42: 0.50 kg / MT feed
First 6 weeks of layer starter (4 – 8 weeks old) 1 kg / MT feed
Laying stage (40 – 45 weeks to end of production cycle) 0.8 – 1.0 kg / MT feed
Stability: Stable when stored under recommended conditions.
Micro-Aid is an all-natural extract from the
Yucca Schidigera plant which composed
of both saponin and steroidal sapogenin
molecules. Saponins have natural
detergent or surfactant properties that
provide a protective coating over cells and
intestinal microflora in the mucosal lining
of the G.I Tract. They contain both watersoluble
and fat-soluble components,
steroidal sapogenin molecules that are
Functions and benefits
• Beneficial bacteria populations are enhanced creating an
environment less favorable to pathogens.
• Healthy gastrointestinal tract, allows for a healthier immune
• Micro-Aid reduces intestinal ammonia by facilitating increased
• Reduces aerial ammonia up to 40%, further improves BOD level
in sewage environment.
• Broilers and fattening pigs: improved average daily weight gain
and better feed conversion
• Sows: increase oxygen transfer during farrow-reduce stillbirth,
Benefits of Miro-Aid in Broilers
DWG improvement 2.2% to 2.4%
FCR improvement 1.7% to 2.3%
Concentrated saponin extract 47%
Multifiber S contains high quality European raw material fiber source. Multifiber S consists of functional fiber and resistance starch. Besides this, Multifiber S contains additional nutrients value such as crude protein, crude fat, amino acids, mineral and metabolism energy. Multifiber S is a well preserved product and is bacterial safe.
Features and Benefits:
- Functional fiber improves gut motility, digestion of nutrients
- Resistant starch that beneficial to gut bacteria
- Creates compatibility in total gut – improves feed intake
- Reduces heat stress in sow
- Reduces stillbirth issue
Dosage: 1% – 10% per ton feed
Packaging size: 20kg
MYCO-AD is a broad spectrum mycotoxin
binder effective in adsorbing and retains
mycotoxins such as Aflatoxin, Ochratoxin,
Fumonisin and T-2 toxin in the digestive
system of different species of animals. The
efficacy of the product has been proven
in different species of animals against
different mycotoxin. The key parameters
to determine the efficacy of the product
is by comparing the target organs that will
be affected by different type of mycotoxin.
Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate (HSCAS)
Dosage and application
Include 1.5 to 2.5 kg per ton feed
Add MYCO-AD to the micro-ingredients premix before mixing with other feed ingredients.
MYCO-AD is compatible with all feed ingredients and does
not affect or adsorb any of the feed components (amino
acids, vitamins, minerals, antibiotics and coccidiotstats).
MYCO-AD AZ is a broad spectrum
mycotoxin binder effective in adsorbing
and retains mycotoxins such as
Fumonisin, Zearalenone, Deoxynivalenol
(DON) and T-2 toxin in the digestive
system of different species of animals.
Besides mycotoxins, MYCO-AD AZ
is also effective in binding pesticides
and endotoxin that could affect animal
Purified Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate (HSCAS)
Dosage and Application
Include 0.5 to 1.0 kg per ton feed
MYCO- AD AZ is compatible with all feed ingredients and
does not affect or adsorb any of the feed components
(amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antibiotics and
Nutri-En is a de-oiled lecithin combines
the emulsifying and performanceenhancing
effect of the phospholipids
in the body with their function as a
constituent of all the body cells. It offers
an intelligent way of increasing the animal
Functions and benefits
• Products having ability to mix two immiscible substances.
• Easy and safe to handle in feed milling operations.
• HLB value between 8-12.
• Provide nutritional value.
• Assist feed milling to improve throughput. microbes and virus
• The emulsifier for fat digestion and absorption
• Improve fat metabolism and transport
• Improving absorption of nutrients
(protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins)
• Stimulating activity of immune system.
• Improving weight gain, feed conversion and survival.
• Reducing fatty liver syndrome, being natural choline source.
Phospholipids > 97 %
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 20 – 23 %
Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) 12 – 15 %
Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 12 – 14 %
Phosphatidic acid (PA) 8 %
Fatty Acids component
Stearic acid 5 %
Palmitic acid 20 %
Oleic acid 9 %
Linoleic acid 59 %
Linolenic acid 7 %
2.5kg x 10 packs per carton
Inclusion of 500g-1kg per ton of feed.
Nutrilac® is a dairy based acidified milk
replacer that can be used to replace
sow milk completely or it can be fed as
complement to sow milk and dry feed.
The product provides all essential
nutrients and energy piglets need to
reach the best performance. Piglets
drinking Nutrilac® have a much stronger
health status and the condition of the
sow is remarkably better.
150 gm / litre water
If desired it is possible to concentrate
the milk by applying 300 gram powder
and 1 litre of water in order to teach the
piglets to drink Nutrilac®.
How to Prepare
Follow these 4 steps to have your Nutrilac ready for feeding.
1. Warm 2/3 of the total
amount of water required to
a temperature of 45oC.
2. Dilute 150 gram Nutrilac per
litre. Use a mixing device
and stir until the powder is
3. Then add the remaining 1/3
of water, cold. The result will
be a lumb-free mixture.
4. The Nutrilac should be
supplied to the piglets
without delay after