Showing 37–45 of 55 results
Pearl Lipid 8000
Pearl Lipid 8000 is a product containing palm fat fraction with fortification of phospholipids. The product is very highly digestible in growing pigs and sows (>90%). It can improve nutrient utilization and production of pigs and poultry.
· Dietary nutrient digestibility + 2 ~ + 5 % · Sows More milk yield & high milk fat · ADG (Piglets & broilers) + 3 ~ +6 % · FCR – 3 ~ – 10 % · Broilers and fattening pigs Better carcass quality
· Sows and growing /fattening pigs Include 2 – 4 % per ton of feed · Broilers Include 2 – 3 % per ton of feed · Layers Include 0.5 – 1.0 % per ton of feed
Pearl Lipid Gold
Produced by patented chemical free and cold first-cut process, PEARL LIPID GOLD Functional Rumen Protected bypass fat able to preserved wholesome essential of phytonutrients & vitamins from the fats. PEARL LIPID GOLD therefore, able to provide additional energy and additional nutrition for ruminants. In results, providing better solutions to farmers, healthier animals, and generates better productivity.
✓ Important natural source of energy
✓ Contain beta carotene & natural Vitamin E
✓ high amount of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides)
✓ other important phytonutrition
• Lactating Dairy Cattle – 400g
• Dry Cow – 100 – 150g
• Beef Cattle – 150 – 450g
• Sheep & Goat – 50 – 100g
Packing: 25 kg/bag
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Specially formulated with combinations of essential multivitamins and trace mineral to fulfill daily requirements for post weaned piglets. Blending together with some unique features of feed additive in premix capable to successfully wean the piglet from liquid to solid food with some promising body weight gain and maximize the animal growth potential.
- Trace Mineral
- Amino Acids
- Calcium and Phosphorus
- Feed additives etc.
Dosage: 4% per ton feed.
• Complex strain with multiple benefits
• Effective in different gut environment
• Can survive in environment with pH 2 – 11
• Can resist chlorine up to 9 ppm
• Can resist bile salt up to 10% (W/V)
• Has wide range of antimicrobials resistance without the ability R-factor transfers
Lactobacillus plantarum 1 x 109 cfu/kg
Bacillus subtilis 1 x 109 cfu/kg
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1 x 109 cfu/kg
500g – 1kg / ton of feed
Selenium is a micronutrient that acts as
an essential component in the enzymes
involved in antioxidant protection. Its
main function is to be an antioxidant in
the enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
Selenium as antioxidant is 100 times more
powerful than Vitamin E. The glutathione
peroxidase enzyme has a significant role
in the prevention of oxidative damages in
Additionally, it has been shown that
selenium plays an essential role in the
absorption of Vitamin E (D. Ashmead,
1989) and improves its retention in plasma.
Functions and benefits
Prokel Se are of easy absorption and passes a higher grade of
bioavailability and retention in the animal’s diegestive system than
in those in inorganic form.
Healthy and strong organisms with Prokel Se.
1. A natural antioxidant for cell membranes
2. Improves immune response of the defensive system.
3. Improves spermatic and ovum quality.
Highly productive animals with Prokel Se.
1. Improves productivity parameters by strengthening its
2. Improves reproduction in males and females.
3. Due to its organic structre, it is deposited in different tissues
and can be used as a reserve in cases of stress.
Prokel Se avoids antagonism with other minerals and component of their diet.
1. There is no competition for absorption points.
2. They are resistant to degradation due to pH changes.
3. Its structure is stable therefore they preserve their chelated structure.
Organic Selenium 1%
Poultry 300 gm
Swine 300 gm
Dairy cattle 800 gm
Beef cattle 300 gm
Equine 500 gm
Canine 250 gm
Feline 150 gm
Aquaculture 300 gm
Purimox® contains Amoxicillin, a broad spectrum bactericidal and relatively nontoxic antibiotic. It has excellent activity against both gram negative & positive bacteria, e.g. Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Enterococcus, Haemophilus, Salmonella, E. coli etc.
Purimox® powder with particle size less than 200 micron, suited for the use as feed additive and water medication as well.
Composition: Amoxicillin trihydrate 97 %
Packing: 25 kg
Purlite is a mixture of vegetable and mineral raw materials with fixing and absorbent characteristics and deodorant substances. It is perfectly suitable for the hygiene management of farm animals due to its powerful drying and bacteriostatic functionalities.
Typical Analysis: Moisture <3%, Ashes 60.0%, Calcium 16.5%
Features and Benefits:
- Strengthens vitality of piglets at birth
- Neutralises litter humidity by powerful drying effects
- Fixes and decreases ammonia release
- Improves environment by eliminating bad odour
- Powerful antiseptic and bacteriostatic effect
- Does not irritate piglets’ skin
- Fully express sow genetic potential
- Reduces humidity and prevents wet litter syndrome
- Reduces ammonia emissions and microbial growth
- Prevent breast blister, foot pad lesions and pulmonary injuries
- Does not irritate animal’s skin
- Improve welfare and performances
Storage condition: Store in cool and dry area
Packing: 25 kg
100 g (grated floor)
200 g (straw bedding) / adult animal / week.
Apply Purlite on whole body of piglet after birth
300 g/m2 before new litter
In humid areas, 300 g/m2 once or twice / week.
30g/m2 in straw bedding
200 g/m2 in very humid litter
30 g/m2 or 200 g/animal, 3 times / week.
In humid area, 100 g/m2 per day.
Rhomicosin™ 20 FG
Rhomicosin™ 20 FG contains Tilmicosin phosphate, a broad spectrum bacteriostatic macrolide antibiotic.
Tilmicosin has antibacterial spectrum that is predominantly Gram positive and certain Gram negative bacteria including Mycoplasma.
Tilmicosin phosphate 20%
For prevention and treatment of respiratory disease associated with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Haemophilus parasuis, Pasteurella multocida, mycoplasma and other microorganism susceptible to Tilmicosin.
10 kg plastic drum
Dosage and treatment regime
Include 1 to 2 kg per ton feed.
Use continuously for 21 days