Showing 19–27 of 31 results
Micro-Aid is an all-natural extract from the
Yucca Schidigera plant which composed
of both saponin and steroidal sapogenin
molecules. Saponins have natural
detergent or surfactant properties that
provide a protective coating over cells and
intestinal microflora in the mucosal lining
of the G.I Tract. They contain both watersoluble
and fat-soluble components,
steroidal sapogenin molecules that are
Functions and benefits
• Beneficial bacteria populations are enhanced creating an
environment less favorable to pathogens.
• Healthy gastrointestinal tract, allows for a healthier immune
• Micro-Aid reduces intestinal ammonia by facilitating increased
• Reduces aerial ammonia up to 40%, further improves BOD level
in sewage environment.
• Broilers and fattening pigs: improved average daily weight gain
and better feed conversion
• Sows: increase oxygen transfer during farrow-reduce stillbirth,
Benefits of Miro-Aid in Broilers
DWG improvement 2.2% to 2.4%
FCR improvement 1.7% to 2.3%
Concentrated saponin extract 47%
Multifiber S contains high quality European raw material fiber source. Multifiber S consists of functional fiber and resistance starch. Besides this, Multifiber S contains additional nutrients value such as crude protein, crude fat, amino acids, mineral and metabolism energy. Multifiber S is a well preserved product and is bacterial safe.
Features and Benefits:
- Functional fiber improves gut motility, digestion of nutrients
- Resistant starch that beneficial to gut bacteria
- Creates compatibility in total gut – improves feed intake
- Reduces heat stress in sow
- Reduces stillbirth issue
Dosage: 1% – 10% per ton feed
Packaging size: 20kg
Nutri-En is a de-oiled lecithin combines
the emulsifying and performanceenhancing
effect of the phospholipids
in the body with their function as a
constituent of all the body cells. It offers
an intelligent way of increasing the animal
Functions and benefits
• Products having ability to mix two immiscible substances.
• Easy and safe to handle in feed milling operations.
• HLB value between 8-12.
• Provide nutritional value.
• Assist feed milling to improve throughput. microbes and virus
• The emulsifier for fat digestion and absorption
• Improve fat metabolism and transport
• Improving absorption of nutrients
(protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins)
• Stimulating activity of immune system.
• Improving weight gain, feed conversion and survival.
• Reducing fatty liver syndrome, being natural choline source.
Phospholipids > 97 %
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 20 – 23 %
Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) 12 – 15 %
Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 12 – 14 %
Phosphatidic acid (PA) 8 %
Fatty Acids component
Stearic acid 5 %
Palmitic acid 20 %
Oleic acid 9 %
Linoleic acid 59 %
Linolenic acid 7 %
2.5kg x 10 packs per carton
Inclusion of 500g-1kg per ton of feed.
Pearl Lipid 8000
Pearl Lipid 8000 is a product containing palm fat fraction with fortification of phospholipids. The product is very highly digestible in growing pigs and sows (>90%). It can improve nutrient utilization and production of pigs and poultry.
· Dietary nutrient digestibility + 2 ~ + 5 % · Sows More milk yield & high milk fat · ADG (Piglets & broilers) + 3 ~ +6 % · FCR – 3 ~ – 10 % · Broilers and fattening pigs Better carcass quality
· Sows and growing /fattening pigs Include 2 – 4 % per ton of feed · Broilers Include 2 – 3 % per ton of feed · Layers Include 0.5 – 1.0 % per ton of feed
Pearl Lipid Gold
Produced by patented chemical free and cold first-cut process, PEARL LIPID GOLD Functional Rumen Protected bypass fat able to preserved wholesome essential of phytonutrients & vitamins from the fats. PEARL LIPID GOLD therefore, able to provide additional energy and additional nutrition for ruminants. In results, providing better solutions to farmers, healthier animals, and generates better productivity.
✓ Important natural source of energy
✓ Contain beta carotene & natural Vitamin E
✓ high amount of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides)
✓ other important phytonutrition
• Lactating Dairy Cattle – 400g
• Dry Cow – 100 – 150g
• Beef Cattle – 150 – 450g
• Sheep & Goat – 50 – 100g
Packing: 25 kg/bag
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Selenium is a micronutrient that acts as
an essential component in the enzymes
involved in antioxidant protection. Its
main function is to be an antioxidant in
the enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
Selenium as antioxidant is 100 times more
powerful than Vitamin E. The glutathione
peroxidase enzyme has a significant role
in the prevention of oxidative damages in
Additionally, it has been shown that
selenium plays an essential role in the
absorption of Vitamin E (D. Ashmead,
1989) and improves its retention in plasma.
Functions and benefits
Prokel Se are of easy absorption and passes a higher grade of
bioavailability and retention in the animal’s diegestive system than
in those in inorganic form.
Healthy and strong organisms with Prokel Se.
1. A natural antioxidant for cell membranes
2. Improves immune response of the defensive system.
3. Improves spermatic and ovum quality.
Highly productive animals with Prokel Se.
1. Improves productivity parameters by strengthening its
2. Improves reproduction in males and females.
3. Due to its organic structre, it is deposited in different tissues
and can be used as a reserve in cases of stress.
Prokel Se avoids antagonism with other minerals and component of their diet.
1. There is no competition for absorption points.
2. They are resistant to degradation due to pH changes.
3. Its structure is stable therefore they preserve their chelated structure.
Organic Selenium 1%
Poultry 300 gm
Swine 300 gm
Dairy cattle 800 gm
Beef cattle 300 gm
Equine 500 gm
Canine 250 gm
Feline 150 gm
Aquaculture 300 gm
Spectrum® Powder is a natural
solution containing Allium active
molecules that is effective against
pathogenic bacteria. The product
contains selected thiosulfinates – PTS
– PTSO result from sulphur precursors
and sulfonic acid intermediates
transformation which have antibacteria
Features and Benefits
• Modulation of the immune system
• More resistance to infections
• Decrease of mortality
• Increase productivity
• Better assimilation of nutrients
Inclusion rate /ton feed
Poultry 100-200 gm
Swine 100-200 gm
Ruminants 50 gm
Aromatic extract of alliceas 17%
10 kg plastic drum
Can cause skin, eyes and respiratory tract irritations.
Speman Forte Vet Powder
Speman Forte Vet Powder is a scientifically developed phyto-pharmaceutical formulation by Himalaya Drug Company aims to improve male performance. It enhances sexual performances by stimulating the seminiferous tubule and promote spermatogenesis, enhances activity of sertoli cells to nurture developing sperm cells and assists in multiplication of the germinal epithelium. It has been proven efficacious and safe, targeting male breeders with poor spermatogenesis, poor libido and poor semen quality / quantity.
- Argyreia speciosa (Vriddadaru)
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura)
- Leptadenia reticulata (Jivanthi)
- Hygrophilia auriculata (Kokilaksha)
- Withania somnifera (Ashvagandha)
- Crocus sativus (Kumkuma)
- Anacyclus pyrethum (Akarakarabha)
- Poor semen quality
- Low semen viscosity and viability
- Low sperm count
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Suboptimal sperm motility
- Poor libido
Features and Benefits:
- Promotes spermatogenesis by stimulating seminiferous tubule and sertoli cells activity
- Causes contraction of seminal vesicles
- Improves sperm motility and morphology
- Helps in testicular regeneration
- Restores normalcy in the functioning of germinal epithelium
- Integrates neuro-hormonal coordination
- Aids in complete ejaculation of semen
- Reduces the reaction time
- Protect stress related damages to testes
- Improve hatchability of eggs by 3%
- Reduces infertile by 0.62% and infertile eggs by 4%
- Reduces embryonic mortality by 0.30%
- Improve mating frequency in males
- Kept body weight rise of males in check
- Improved male reproductive performance significantly
- Improve mass activity of bull semen by 14.6%
- Improve sperm motility by 7.7%
- Improve spermatozoa concentration
- Increase in production of straws
Packing: 500 g / 1 kg
Poultry – 0.5 g / bird / day for minimum 10 days, repeat monthly.
Boar – 20 g / boar / day for minimum 10 days, repeat monthly.
Bulls & stallion – 10 g twice daily for 10 days, repeat monthly.
Rams – 2 – 4 g twice daily for 3 weeks.