HIM C Vet Powder
A natural herbal Vitamin C to combat stress factors in animal farming. Highly utilized source of vitamin in all type of birds and mammals, greatly diminish the negative impacts of stress to the animals, boosting the total health and productions.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Contains Kaemprerol-3-0-B-D- glucoside & quercetin-3-0-BD-glucoside, increase the vitamin C bioavailability.
- Contains Gallic Acid, Ellagic Acid & Polyphenols which enhances Vitamin C absorption.
- High in scavenging free radicals.
- High Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value -1147 μmol TE/gm.
- Spray drying process- highly stable.
- Granulated form – easily miscible.
- Single dose packing in metallic pouches.
Usage: Recommended at an inclusion level of 100g per metric ton of feed. Higher levels can be used in adverse conditions.
Packing size: 5 x 100g sachets per pack