Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
Spectrum ® Powder
Spectrum® Powder is a natural
solution containing Allium active
molecules that is effective against
pathogenic bacteria. The product
contains selected thiosulfinates – PTS
– PTSO result from sulphur precursors
and sulfonic acid intermediates
transformation which have antibacteria
Features and Benefits
• Modulation of the immune system
• More resistance to infections
• Decrease of mortality
• Increase productivity
• Better assimilation of nutrients
Inclusion rate /ton feed
Poultry 100-200 gm
Swine 100-200 gm
Ruminants 50 gm
Aromatic extract of alliceas 17%
10 kg plastic drum
Can cause skin, eyes and respiratory tract irritations.
BERGAPRIME provides the instantly
available and essential substances:
phospholipids, fats and proteins.
Presents in oleosome structure. All lipids
are very highly digestible, absorbed
instantly, and easily metabolized into
ensures the active components that are
dispersed homogeneously in the digest
tracts, released slowly and utilized
continuously in the body.
Functions and benefits
• Activates cell functions, enzyme activities and hormone biosynthesis
• Stimulates growth of intestinal villi of piglets and young chicks
• Provides quick energy for maintaining physiological functions and
processing, particularly during the poor health condition
• Increases digestion and transportation of fats and oils, utilization of
proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Improves growth rate and feed efficiency
• Stops multiplication of micro-organisms and kills microbes and virus
• Improves immune responses and strengthens resistance to stress and
• Reduces mortality of chicks and piglets, and improves uniformity of litters
Essential phospholipids, functional fats and proteins.
Crude fat Min. 35%
Crude protein Min. 5%
Carbohydrates About 50%
Ash About 3%
Moisture Max. 5 %
Appearance yellowish powder
15 kg in carton box with plastic bag inside
500 – 1000 g per ton of feed
1 g per litre of drinking water
Selenium is a micronutrient that acts as
an essential component in the enzymes
involved in antioxidant protection. Its
main function is to be an antioxidant in
the enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
Selenium as antioxidant is 100 times more
powerful than Vitamin E. The glutathione
peroxidase enzyme has a significant role
in the prevention of oxidative damages in
Additionally, it has been shown that
selenium plays an essential role in the
absorption of Vitamin E (D. Ashmead,
1989) and improves its retention in plasma.
Functions and benefits
Prokel Se are of easy absorption and passes a higher grade of
bioavailability and retention in the animal’s diegestive system than
in those in inorganic form.
Healthy and strong organisms with Prokel Se.
1. A natural antioxidant for cell membranes
2. Improves immune response of the defensive system.
3. Improves spermatic and ovum quality.
Highly productive animals with Prokel Se.
1. Improves productivity parameters by strengthening its
2. Improves reproduction in males and females.
3. Due to its organic structre, it is deposited in different tissues
and can be used as a reserve in cases of stress.
Prokel Se avoids antagonism with other minerals and component of their diet.
1. There is no competition for absorption points.
2. They are resistant to degradation due to pH changes.
3. Its structure is stable therefore they preserve their chelated structure.
Organic Selenium 1%
Poultry 300 gm
Swine 300 gm
Dairy cattle 800 gm
Beef cattle 300 gm
Equine 500 gm
Canine 250 gm
Feline 150 gm
Aquaculture 300 gm