Citrex Powder is a bactericidal and
fungicidal ultrabiotic composed of
physically activated ascorbic acid
(Vitamin C) combined with lactic and
citric acids plus glycerin. It also can
be used to improve productivity of
Functions and benefits
• Proven efficacy demonstrated in scientific studies in the presence of
severe challenge (Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, etc.)
• Effective in the prevention and treatment of infected flocks and
herds (Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis).
• Reduction of fecal shedding of animals infected with Salmonellosis.
• Substitute of growth promotants as Virginiamycin in poultry and Colistin
and Avilamycin in swine as demonstrated in vivo trials in both species.
• Control & prevention of Candidiasis.
• Innocuous to beneficial intestinal microflora. Potentiate the efficacy
of competitive exclusion products (probiotics).
• Low inclusion level in the feed.
• Resistant to pelletization and extrusion temperatures in the feed mill.
Can stand temperatures above 120oC.
• No negative interactions with most ionophorecoccidiostats,
prebiotics, tiamulin and other antibiotics
• No withdrawal period before slaughter after application in the ration
• Absence of residues in the eggs and meat of animals treated in the feed
• Non-corrosive to the farm equipment
• Non-irritating to the farm personnel
Ascorbic acid Minimum 3%
Glycerin 49 %
Citric acid Minimum 3%
Sodium chloride 1 %
Lactic acid Minimum 3%
Silica 41 %
Include 100 to 200 gm per ton feed
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Vitamin Alpha D3
Alpha D3 is 10 times more bioactive
than the conventional sources of
Vitamin D3. It is considered the best
source of Vitamin D to maximize feed
utilization efficiency and maintain bone
and leg health.
Functions and benefits
• Increases utilization of phytate in feed.
• More phosphorus and calcium absorption ability.
• Thermostable up to 220 <sup>o</sup>C.
• Lower cost per ton of feed.
• Prevent tibia dyschondroplasia.
1 – α – OH – Cholecalciferol Minimum 15,380,000 I.U./kg
10 kg in pail
Include 12.5g per ton feed.
Being mixed with other ingredients to produce premixes, concentrated and complete feeds.
Sweelac® is developed and can be used
as an economic replacer of sweet whey
powder in different feed formula’s.
Features and benefits
Easy to mix, free flowing
Constant 65% lactose and
constant 12% protein
Stimulates feed intake
Has aromas and flavoring
characteristics for excellent
Include 2.5% – 5% per ton of feed.