Delac Dulce contains high quality
milk products, easily digestible protein
sources and essential amino acids
designed to enhance palatability
resulting in increased feed intake.
It provides the complete feed a strong
and balanced protein and readily
available energy level to stimulate
healthy and efficient growth.
Include 10% – 20% per ton of feed
Result of using Delac Dulce in weaner
feed for 14 days after weaning.
JPC 56 is a source of high quality protein.
The high level of protein and the amino
acid pattern makes JPC 56 an excellent
ingredient for young animal nutrition.
Functions and benefits
• Activates cell functions, enzyme activities and hormone biosynthesis
• Stimulates growth of intestinal villi of piglets and young chicks
• Provides quick energy for maintaining physiological functions and
processing, particularly during the poor health condition
• Increases digestion and transportation of fats and oils, utilization of
proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Improves growth rate and feed efficiency
• Stops multiplication of micro-organisms and kills microbes and virus
• Improves immune responses and strengthens resistance to stress and
• Reduces mortality of chicks and piglets, and improves uniformity of litters
Essential phospholipids, functional fats and proteins.
Crude fat Min. 35%
Crude protein Min. 5%
Carbohydrates About 50%
Ash About 3%
Moisture Max. 5 %
Appearance yellowish powder
Include 2.5% – 5% per ton of feed.
Trial period- from 25 to 70 days old.
Prime Grade Fish Meal from
JPC 56 Group
JPC 56 partially replaces Prime
Grade fish meal.
Vitamin Alpha D3
Alpha D3 is 10 times more bioactive
than the conventional sources of
Vitamin D3. It is considered the best
source of Vitamin D to maximize feed
utilization efficiency and maintain bone
and leg health.
Functions and benefits
• Increases utilization of phytate in feed.
• More phosphorus and calcium absorption ability.
• Thermostable up to 220 <sup>o</sup>C.
• Lower cost per ton of feed.
• Prevent tibia dyschondroplasia.
1 – α – OH – Cholecalciferol Minimum 15,380,000 I.U./kg
10 kg in pail
Include 12.5g per ton feed.
Being mixed with other ingredients to produce premixes, concentrated and complete feeds.
Spectrum ® Powder
Spectrum® Powder is a natural
solution containing Allium active
molecules that is effective against
pathogenic bacteria. The product
contains selected thiosulfinates – PTS
– PTSO result from sulphur precursors
and sulfonic acid intermediates
transformation which have antibacteria
Features and Benefits
• Modulation of the immune system
• More resistance to infections
• Decrease of mortality
• Increase productivity
• Better assimilation of nutrients
Inclusion rate /ton feed
Poultry 100-200 gm
Swine 100-200 gm
Ruminants 50 gm
Aromatic extract of alliceas 17%
10 kg plastic drum
Can cause skin, eyes and respiratory tract irritations.