Showing 37–38 of 38 results
Sweelac® is developed and can be used
as an economic replacer of sweet whey
powder in different feed formula’s.
Features and benefits
Easy to mix, free flowing
Constant 65% lactose and
constant 12% protein
Stimulates feed intake
Has aromas and flavoring
characteristics for excellent
Include 2.5% – 5% per ton of feed.
Alpha D3 is 10 times more bioactive
than the conventional sources of
Vitamin D3. It is considered the best
source of Vitamin D to maximize feed
utilization efficiency and maintain bone
and leg health.
Functions and benefits
• Increases utilization of phytate in feed.
• More phosphorus and calcium absorption ability.
• Thermostable up to 220 <sup>o</sup>C.
• Lower cost per ton of feed.
• Prevent tibia dyschondroplasia.
1 – α – OH – Cholecalciferol Minimum 15,380,000 I.U./kg
10 kg in pail
Include 12.5g per ton feed.
Being mixed with other ingredients to produce premixes, concentrated and complete feeds.