Bergaplus D is the lipid supplement
made of matrix of vegetable triglyceride,
natural carotene and Vitamin E.
Features and Benefits
• Improving milk production, reproduction and health
• Highly absorbable in small intestines
• Improves oestrus behaviour and ovulation, increases pregnancy/
conception rate and decreases cases of reproductive problems, embryo
death and early abortion
• Strengthens immune system and enhances resistance to stress and
• Increase utilization of fat, protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
• Topping up dietary energy concentration and balancing fatty acid profile
Phospholipids, beta-carotene, Vitamin E and fat fraction
Crude fat Min. 85%
Crude protein Min. 1.5%
Moisture Max. 2%
Ash Max. 2%
Carotene Min. 250 ppm
Vitamin E Min. 500 ppm
Apperance Free-flowing powder
Transition cows – 100 – 200 g/day
Lactating cows – 200 – 500 g/day
Beef cattle – 100 – 250 g/day
BPS + is a very unique butyric acids
salt. It appears in strong base salt due
to double buffered features which
promote endogenous enzyme secretion
at pancreas and stomach. BPS + is
able to stimulate the secretion of
endogenous enzymes which increase
the maturation of the digestive function
and increase the absorption potential of
the duodenum and jejunum.
Functions and benefits
• Enhance +4 % of pancreas weight enzymatic production
• Increase villi height 4% ~ 7%
• Increase enterocytes number
• Regeneration of the intestinal mucous membrane
• It allows a rapid digestive adaptation for the dietary transition phases
• It promotes digestive maturity for the young animals
• Diet valorization and increase of feed on the intake during lactation periods
Sodium butyrate 54%
Aromatic substances premixture 1 %
Swine 1 – 2.5 kg
Broiler & Layer 0.5 to 1.5 kg
Chicks 2 kg
Lamb & breeding calf 1.5 to 3 kg
Beef cattle 2.5 to 3.5 kg
Performix contains mixture of functional
feed additives that has beneficial
effects to livestock performance.
With Performix, mistakes during feed
production can be minimized besides
saving the time to collect different
feed additives. Other than that, feed
producers do not stock multiple feed
additives and inventory management in
feed mill can be simplified too.
To be used as feed supplement
1. To control mycotoxin impact
2. To improve nutrient digestibility and absorption
3. To reduce ammonia production in GIT and feces
4. To enhance gut health of the animal
5. To stimulate feed intake of the animal
6. To improve mineral utilization and skeletal development of the animals
Include 10 kg per ton feed.
Nutri-En is a de-oiled lecithin combines
the emulsifying and performanceenhancing
effect of the phospholipids
in the body with their function as a
constituent of all the body cells. It offers
an intelligent way of increasing the animal
Functions and benefits
• Products having ability to mix two immiscible substances.
• Easy and safe to handle in feed milling operations.
• HLB value between 8-12.
• Provide nutritional value.
• Assist feed milling to improve throughput. microbes and virus
• The emulsifier for fat digestion and absorption
• Improve fat metabolism and transport
• Improving absorption of nutrients
(protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins)
• Stimulating activity of immune system.
• Improving weight gain, feed conversion and survival.
• Reducing fatty liver syndrome, being natural choline source.
Phospholipids > 97 %
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 20 – 23 %
Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) 12 – 15 %
Phosphatidylinositol (PI) 12 – 14 %
Phosphatidic acid (PA) 8 %
Fatty Acids component
Stearic acid 5 %
Palmitic acid 20 %
Oleic acid 9 %
Linoleic acid 59 %
Linolenic acid 7 %
2.5kg x 10 packs per carton
Inclusion of 500g-1kg per ton of feed.